Hoarding & Hoarder Cleanup Services
If hoarding is impacting your life, we would be honored to help you. Making the decision to seek help is one that we understand will trigger many emotions that will make the process difficult. We respect the courage it takes to reach out for help, and we hope only to help you lift the burden from your shoulders.
If you’re not sure if you’re ready for help, but you’d like to talk to us about the possibilities, give us a call.
Is Hoarding a Problem?
How do you know if the hoarding is out of control and you need help? What is the breaking point?
Here’s information that can help you determine whether it may be time to seek help:
- There is so much stuff in my home that entire rooms are unusable.
- It is upsetting when I think about throwing any of this stuff away.
- It is upsetting when I think about anyone touching or moving my stuff.
- I’m too embarrassed to invite anyone to my house.
- My loved ones don’t understand and they’ve reached a breaking point.
- My family has given me an ultimatum—either they go or the stuff goes.
- My need to collect takes priority over everything else.
- I have one or more storage units in addition to the stuff that’s in my house, blocking off areas of the home or entire rooms.
- I put off making repairs to the house because I don’t want others to see how much stuff is in here.
If you agreed with any of these statements, then it’s time to ask for help. Compassion & Comfort Care Cleaning can help you regain control and take back your home and your life. Call us today.
If you or a loved one is an animal collector, a few signs that it’s time to seek help are:
- There are so many animals in and around my home that I can no longer keep count much less name them all.
- I am unable to provide veterinary care to the animals I currently have.
- I am unable to provide food consistently to every animal because of the expense.
- There is pet urine puddles and feces in and around my home because there are too many animals for me to keep up with.
- There is an odor because of the animals.
- I can’t do things such as cooking, cleaning, or bathing in my own home because of the number of animals in my home.
- My loved ones don’t understand and have had enough.
If you agreed with any of these statements, please call us today to set up an estimate so we can help you help yourself.
Compassion & Comfort Care Cleaning offers a variety of services in the Western Washington area. We provide help to both the individual who collects items or those who collect animals.
For those who hoard items, we offer:
- Sorting and Segregating
- Packing into Boxes (boxes can be provided by CCCC if needed)
- Moving Boxes to Storage
- Haul Off
- Delivery of Donated Items (from collector to facility)
- Deep Clean
- Outside Clean-Up
- Help Facilitate Resources for Continuing Recovery
We know that there are things that hold so much value to you, that are essential to you. What is valuable to you is valuable to us. We will help you determine which items must be saved, which items can be cleaned and kept, which items can be donated to charity, and which items can be thrown away.
For those who hoard animals, the health and safety of each person and animal is our focus. We will discuss what’s needed when we come to offer a quote for our services.
After you’ve eliminated items, worked with us to organize what’s left, and we’ve cleaned up, you may have other needs. We will work with you to help you find services in the area that can help you with your needs at an affordable rate. Whether you need a contractor, a counselor, or items such as appliances, we can help get you connected to the right individuals at the right companies.